Connect with us
We'd love to hear from you, and we'd particularly love to find a way for everyone in the community to take part in Big Day of Service. This is a grassroots, all-volunteer led initiative to make a positive impact in Orangevale and Fair Oaks. The form below will send an email to several of the key people from the event team.
About Big Day of Service
Big Day of Service is a program of the Orangevale-Fair Oaks Community Foundation.
- > Brad Squires, Founder (Orangevale-Fair Oaks Community Foundation)
- > Jeff Kreiser (Serve United)
- > Pastor Mark Tucker (New Life Community Church)
- > Supervisor Sue Frost (Sacramento County)
- > Matt Hedges (Sacramento County)
- > Eric Jung (Love Our Cities)
- > Pastor Cliff Carey (Sunrise Community Church)
- > Lisa Montes (Orangevale Chamber of Commerce)
- > Josh Hall (Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church)
- > Roselyn Barbray (Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce)
Event Core Team
The Event Core Team is made up over 40 volunteers to help make the annual event happen. We're developing a team of local volunteers who are helping to coordinate the 2019 event.
Click here to see who's involved or to join the team.