Big Day of Service 2019 Projects
It is our goal to have 35 projects to rally over 1000 volunteers from our community to focus on day on making our community better. We're seeking project ideas from you, our neighbors in the community. Know of something that can be improved in Orangevale or Fair Oaks that will benefit many people? Submit your project idea here for our event team to review.
- Project Criteria
- > Must take place on Saturday, May 11th between 10am - 4pm
- > Be located in Orangevale or Fair Oaks
- > Involve no less than 10 and no more than 50 volunteers
- > Youth highly encouraged to particpate
- > Must have a broad benefit for the community
- > Every project allocated budget approx $500 for materials & supplies (if needed)
- > Not every project idea submitted will be approved
Check out our Project Ideas page for possible community service projects
* Applications will be accepted until all projects have been identified and approved.